Sunday, July 6, 2014

Nutrition Challenge End

Another nutrition challenge had ended. I enjoy these things, I tend to always do the same thing. I lose 10-15 pounds and then gain back 75% with in the next few weeks after it. The lady friend and I are going to try and change that this time.

The challenges are all super strict paleo for an extended amount of time. The problem with that it's that it's hard to keep up that life style in the real world. So, we're planning on doing like an 80/20 deal. I think we're going with two or three cheat meals a week. Hopefully that will induce further weight stabilization for me and weight growth for her.

Anywho, my results for the challenge from 06/09 - 07/03 we're:

Neck : 15.5" >> 15.5"
Chest : 43.5"  >> 40"
Waist : 37.5" >> 36"
Weight : 205 >> 195

Over all, was a pretty good challenge. Lost a lot of mass off my back and chest. Photos look pretty good for progress, can see changes in non flexed body shots. May post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment