Friday, June 27, 2014

What Ails Me

I hurt more nowadays. 

There, I said it. I'm not okay with the notion that I'm not as young as I used to be. I'm not okay with the idea that I can't go home, take a couple grams of fish oil and a cups scoops of ice cream and wake up at 100% in the morning. 

My knees have been aching for the past few days. Since those heavy thrusters on Monday, both knees have been pretty shaky. I've taken to wrapping them with some simple ace bandages. It holds everything in place and adds just a little stability. 

Here's the problem, I don't plan on stopping at any point. I have a mock meet tomorrow, a real weightlifting meet in 3 weekends, and then a few weeks later I have a CrossFit competition. 

I hurt more, nowadays, but I'll keep doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment