Saturday, June 14, 2014

So Much Free Time

I've been meaning to get back into tracking my workouts, and everything else, for a while now. Luckily, I'm a bit laid up at the moment, so I have a ton of free time. 

Here's a little note, kids. Don't pull on your rower harder than you should, even if you're sprinting for 200m bursts. Because you will pull something, like I did. I think I just went a little too hard on the rower with some bad form and ended up loosening up something in my rib cage. The next day's session had me doing some weird lateral movements which caused that loosened up rib stabilizer to tighten up. 

And here I am, on the couch, prepping a workout blog. Lucky me.
I'll be back in the gym on Monday, should be good by then. Which is necessary, as I have a competition in 30 days. I really need to get back into a micro-cycle for my weightlifting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment