Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2014/10/27

Note to self, running three "girl" workouts within as many days is not a great idea. Pretty sore and achy a few days afterwards. I'd attribute a lot of that to my lack of sleep in the past few days though, I've been missing out on an hour or so a night. 

Anyway, went in on Monday for a rather brutal workout. I thought it was going to be tough, but I severely underestimated how bad it really was. 

10 sets of front squat doubles, every 90 seconds
Worked up from 185 to 275. Each set felt good. Only the last set even slowed down at all. 

Then, another "girl" workout. Elizabeth. I've actually never done this one before, but half of it looked awesome and the other half looked shite. So, 50/50, right?

21-15-9
Cleans @ 135 lbs
Ring Dips

First off, I suck at dips. My triceps are horribly under developed in relation to the rest of me. I had to scale back the rep pattern to 15-12-9 because I was falling too far behind. 

To be honest, I don't remember my time. It was somewhere over 10 minutes. But I forget the actual number. Needless to say, this one was brutal and I've found my new GOAT movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment