Friday, October 24, 2014

2014/10/22

Hey, remember when I said that the creatine and fish oil had staved off the soreness from that 20 rep squat day? I was wrong. It got worse and worse. I legit didn't walk properly for days. 

Today was the first night in the gym in almost a week. Went in for a doozy as well, and did some extras. The gym's challenge ended, so I went in to do some of the benchmarks. 


Finished a 1 mile run in 7:21. That's 20 seconds off the time last attempt. 
Finished 12 strict pull ups, compared to the 10 the first time around. 

Didn't do the other ones, didn't have the time. One other benchmark was my weight, it's down below 190 now. I haven't been this light in years. Even at the end of my last cut, I wasn't around here. And I feel good. 

So, went and did the partner workout afterwards. 
Between the two(three, we had a shadow) we split the following reps:
60-50-40-30-20-10
Calorie Row
1.5 pood KB Swing
Double Unders

Partner(Coach Rick) and I finished in 18:03. Then promptly tried to died on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment