Friday, October 24, 2014

2014/10/23

Back in for two days in a row. Feeling better. Though I'm sore in quite a few random areas: upper back from the KB Swings, hips from high rep power snatches. Fun times. 

We worked on a snatch complex today, fun one. 

Power Snatch + 2 Hang Snatch + 2 OHS
Worked 135, 155, 170, and then failed on 185. 

The workout was a good one as well. 

90 seconds on/90 seconds rest for four rounds
2 Muscle Ups
Power Snatch @ 115(95) lbs

RX was 4 muscle ups, but I can't be sure that I can string 4 reps for four rounds. The first 2 rounds were at 115lbs but my partner forgot to switch my weight back on for the last 2. Physical fatigue lends itself to mental fatigue.  Almost threw the first rep through the roof, hilarious. 

Finished 48 reps. Lot more cardio than I thought it would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment