Saturday, September 27, 2014

2014/09/27

Lazy Lifting Saturdays!

Had the place to myself and the metal. 

Worked form on some segment pulls. Stop an inch off the ground, stop below the knees, stop right before power position, complete the pull. Then did a full speed pull. 


Snatches I worked doubles up to 215 and cleans I worked singles up to 275. 

Did some snatch balances after. They should be called heaving snatch balances, as I need that little pop off the shoulders. I cannot get my body to just drop. It's completely a mental thing, but I just cannot convince myself to just drop. 

Hit 185, but it was ugly. Failed 195, failed 190. Scaled back and hit 155 for 5 singles, dropping as fast as possible. 

Seated box jumps afterwards. Jumped up on to the jerk blocks, so... maybe 44"? 5 jumps at a time for 5 rounds. Just to get the heart going and to work that quick explosion reaction in my legs. 

Headed home and am now crashing on the couch. Coffee crash and physical crash, long workout was long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment