Tuesday, August 5, 2014

2014/08/04

Back at it, after a week off, starting with a bang. The past week has been an off week for me due to both personal and professional obligations. I really started missing my time in the gym about halfway through the week, the love for Barbella is real. 

Today was the last day of a 5x5 squat cycle. I only made it to 3 of the 5 weeks for this, so my numbers have been all over the place. Hit 295 for 3 sets pretty easily, then stepped up to 305 and 315. All felt pretty good, so can't complain. 

Next up were some fast cardio front squats. 2 sets of 10 reps at 205. These always burn. 

Cash out was bodyweight goats. Did 20 strict handstand push ups and then a few toes to rings. Almost got a bar muscle up too... just trying that one out. I haven't figured out that movement yet, so it's still a learning process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment